J E S U S
Alpha = 1 [ God's Bible Code ] Omega = 8 0 0
° The name of the most important person that walked the earth is encoded in our daily news papers and other communication media. Once you understand this code, John 3:16 will be clear.
· John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
° To understand this code, there are a few facts you must know.
° First, the New Testament was originally written in Greek.
Second, every Greek letter and word has a numerical value.
Some will want to erase this encoded name, but the task would be impossible.
[ 1 ] God's written word, the Bible would have to be destroyed, especially this verse:
l Revelation 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
[ 2 ] Erase the Greek Alphanumeric System from the face of the earth.
[ 3 ] Erase all records of 800 and 888 as telephone toll-free area codes.
Since Almighty God wants us to know and accept His Son, I don't believe He would allow all of these things to happen.
Let's review a few scriptures from the Holy Bible:
· Luke 1:30-31 "And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God. And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS".
· Matthew 1: 25 "And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS.
· Philippians 2:9-11 " Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth,and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
· John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father,but by me.
· Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
· Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
· Revelation 22: 20-21 He which testifieth these things saith,Surely I come quickly.
Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
Click on image below to enlarge chart